HR Support to Enabling State Program to Facilitate its Closure Process
In 2013, FDM was involved in providing HR support to the Enabling State Program (ESP) as part of its closure process. FDM was contracted by GRM International, who had been managing ESP since 2010. The HR support included conducting and supporting group workshops and individual coaching sessions that would help participants (ESP staff) before, during, and after a job interview. The aim was to assist participants in building CVs, marketing their skills, interview preparation and techniques and mock interview sessions. As part of the support, FDM deputed a staff to work closely with GRM’s International Recruitment Specialist; and
• to coordinate and provide support during the staff workshops;
• facilitate group and individual sessions with ESP support staff;
• provide assistance to support staff in CV building, application letter writing, interview preparation;
• follow up and provide feedback to support staff on their CVs and application letters;
• Long term support to support staff on career options, job scoping, networking with agencies and interview preparation.